In response to my own husband’s complaints that I have not been updating my blog frequently enough, here are my top five reasons why this is the case:
5. Work has been super busy the past two weeks, resulting in the fact that I have been spending my after dinner “down time” finishing up my charting on the couch. Tis the season in the world of pediatrics, I suppose.
4. Aside from whining (which you’re getting a heavy dose of here), I have not had much to say. Simple as that.
3. My family came to visit this past weekend which was wild but lots of fun. 6 adults + 3 little boys + 2 dogs in our little house = plenty of chaos, but I think (hope) good times were had by all.
2. Three words: all day sickness. Whoever dubbed the misery of first trimester “morning sickness” must have had it easy. Let’s just say that one of my coworkers guessed I was pregnant by my stash of saltine crackers in my desk.
1. I think I probably said this when pregnant with Carson, but allow me to repeat once again that I have never ever felt so tired in my entire life. Super early bedtimes and napping while Carson naps helps to keep me relatively sane, though I continue to apologize to Matt for being “so not fun” recently.
So there you have it. I promise the next post will be a little more upbeat and less whiny, but I just had to get that all out of my system! Until then… go read someone else’s blog!!