Top Five Things About Our Weekend Snowed-In:
5. Whoopin’ Matt’s tail in Scrabble… again.
4. Successfully implementing a new potty training reward system. We’re detoxing our rotten toothed son of the “get candy every time you pee in the potty” bribery plan and are now rocking the Blues Clues potty sticker chart. Wild success so far.
3. Staying in sweats/PJs for an entire 48+ hours.
2. Having family church at home yesterday. Yeah, JD’s online sermon was sweet, but I think it was the “sermon” that I “preached” entitled “Be Like Jesus: Perform Acts of Service” that really shook things up. 🙂
1. Spending more unhurried quality time with my family than I have in a long, long time.