Hey guys! As I mentioned a few days ago, we need your prayer. In fact, many in the Rwandan adoption community are praying together tonight at 9pm EST as we wind down our weekend and as Rwanda prepares to begin their work week. Please feel free to join us! Since I have been admittedly vague about what’s going down, below are some specific prayer points:
1. For the National Commission for Children (the NCC is the new governmental entity that is handling adoptions in Rwanda now) and the Ministry to have wisdom regarding how to proceed with adoptions. That they would show mercy to the remaining waiting families and that our files would not be closed.
2. That the NCC, Ministry and Sisters at Home of Hope Orphanage would feel an overwhelming sense of urgency to place their orphaned children in families.
3. For Home of Hope to have the food, clean water, medication, and necessary supplies to adequately care for the children. For the health and well-being of these waiting children.
4. For the Sisters at Home of Hope as they prayerfully match children with families. For referrals to come out even this week!
5. For our patience. That we would wait well. That I would not be crippled by fear or anxiety, rather that I would rest in who I know God to be.
“The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;
your love O Lord, endures forever
do not abandon the works of your hands.”